- Resilience regarding Microsoft Project adoption,
- Low levels of Project Management capabilities,
- Reduced visibility regarding projects and portfolio status,
- Lack of cross project information and communication,
- Lack of intelligible dashboards and reports,
- Inefficiencies in project management, control and reporting.
- An integrated project and program management web application,
- 100% based on Microsoft Technologies;
- Simplified projects information gathering based on standard forms;
- Automated reporting dashboards both for programs and projects, considering broad and specific visualization options.
- All the projects within the organization, are being managed through the application;
- Due to its intelligible design and simplified KPI reporting, the application allowed a reduction in both time-to-inform and time-to-decided.